Tuesday, October 14, 2008

One life.

The song below has been ringing in my heart, mind and soul, and from my lips (:P), tugging at my heartstrings with every word.

It is written by my friend Rhordan who expresses his God-given gifts in such beautiful and awesome ways. I salute you Rhordan!

One Light.
One Light in the darkness
One Flame in the night
One Dream in my heart now
One Life now to Live

One Hope for the future
One Path I will walk
One Call now to live for
One Life now to Give

One Song that will echo
One Tune that will last
One Voice into tomorrow
One Life now to Serve


As i sang, i pictured Jesus as an ordinary man, walking on earth and singing this song. I caught a deeper glimpse of His heart last weekend at a camp - the heart to serve, and not to be served.

Greater love has no one than this, that He (Jesus) lay down His life for His friends ~ John 15:13

No comments: