Monday, July 07, 2008

Updates


Some of you who are really concerned for me (ha) asked me for updates, so here they are for whoever are interested. :P


+dance

i finally started my new round of contemporary dance today! i cannot believe that whenever i stop dancing for some time, the dance vibes stir in me greater. And yes the question has been on my mind a lot again - God, propel me forth in Your love according to Your will!

Tonight at class, i felt the strain in my left hamstring more intensely than before (definitely cos' of the lack of stretch) from the past injury. There are quite a lot of stretches and moves which are so painful to do with my left leg because of it. As much as i push myself, i just feel so restricted.

But i told God again tonight, no way will i give up on this God-given dream! i will continue to grow myself towards excellence here.


+work

Workload has been growing since probably February this year, including a new portfolio, and my confidence in my work has also been rising. But i am being careful, that my confidence is always in the Lord and not myself or my work.

My Lord has shown me in many instances how He has pushed me beyond my comfort zones and abilities, to excel in areas that i was never good at. I thank Him for his boldness too, that i never shrink at any new challenge, but choose to take it up, rely on God and have fun! =)


+ family

At the beginning of the year, knowing that a key focus this year was Interdependence and restoring relationships, i laid down my relationships with my parents, asking God to grant it new and deeper intimacy.

And guess what, it is happening. =)

These months i have been spending a lot of time with my mum especially after her minor surgery, and we are growing to become more and more like friends. i know her salvation is already done and it will come soon. =)


+ spiritual family

There is a new freshness and joy in the relationships with my YCYPAO36 family this year. I truly enjoy this family more and more. =)


I cannot thank God enough on how He has been growing my cell ladies as well. They have been so supportive to me too; i feel more free in the Spirit in my discipleship. =)
(Beiling and Eunice, you were missed last Sunday! =))


Lalalalala.......

No comments: