Monday, July 09, 2007

My little corner for the past 2+ years

My 'ministry spot' on my desk
(consisting of my Bible, yearly schedule, list of gals to pray for or consolidate, etc)


This week i say goodbye to my uncle's broadcast-and-AV technological company, and move on to my new place of growth!

I think my most precious takeaway from my 2+-yr stint here is receiving the assurance of my uncle's love for me. I knew from the first day here that God had placed me here to restore the uncle-and-niece relationship. Not that it was sour, but it had definitely been a vast difference from my very young days when he doted on me like a princess. As i grew up and he formed his own family, we had less opportunities to talk. He is a wonderful God-sent fatherly figure to me; i knew he has been discreetly trying to make up for part of my dad's absence all these years when my dad has been working overseas.

Thank you Uncle. =)

No comments: