Wednesday, July 18, 2007

5th Year of knowing.... dear Jean!


I met Jean dear (gal in dark blue) when she was a warm young Secondary 2 student. She was in my Trybe (formerly Thumbs-up!) class, and her extremely warm and caring nature touched me. We met up pretty often then, to go through school work or just to catch up, but much lesser through the years.

FINALLY! Last night bro whale (he was also the facilitator for Jean back then) and I caught up with Jean and her bf. My, she's really grown into a beautiful young lady. =) And yes, her caring and kind heart has not changed but blossomed.

Ej and I blessed the young couple for 100k, and this led to much sharing about their life updates, also about their friend who is in quite bad state emotionally. We told them we would commit ourselves to pray for them, believing in miracles that we know truly only the Lord Jesus can bring.

Yes, Jean and Weilong, Jesus loves you, and He can bless you abundantly! =)

No comments: