Monday, May 07, 2007

Nice. Niece + Spidey. Saturday

Had a nice lil' catchup over finger foods and drinks with my spiritual nieces, Joadine and Sijia last Saturday afternoon at Terra Cafe. =)

Then at night, a few of us, including Joadine went to catch Spiderman 3!

Enjoyed the show a lot, together with the additional 'entertainment' beside me. From the moment Kelvin's gigantic cup of drink could not fit into the cup holder to the incessant giggles he gave throughout the show (i seriously didn't understand too), i found myself giggling and laughing hard, half the time, at him and not about the movie scenes. =S

Niece Joadine and i took picture together for the first time!

Why two similar photos:








Pict One: Taken with Mirabel's Nokia N70












Pict Two: Taken with Eejay's Sony Ericsson K750





Daalaaaaaaaa... A spontaneous mobile phone comparison moment. And i was talking about the camera flash only. =p


I teared quite abit at the last part when the Sandman (played by Thomas Haden Church) repented and apologised to Spidey for killing his uncle Ben. In fact this character touched me terribly right from the beginning - i thought his fatherly love shone more brightly than any other aspect of him, to me.

it made me miss my own dad a lil (he's usually overseas). Aww...


Well, go catch Spidey 3! i like the seemingly unstyled image of Kirsten Dunst as Mary Jane Watson in this episode. =)


* * *

Thought i could add on yet another version of the first picture above. Daalaaa the effect of one simple step of Brightness/Contrast using Photoshop (Okok i agree that my N70's camera flash is lousy, ha)

[Newly Added]

No comments: