Friday, May 04, 2007

Date with Yati


Yati is one of my life coachees in whom i have witnessed transformation thru' our journey together.


Reason? She has a desire to improve herself and pursues it.

And that, always touches me.

Boo, she said she still does not consider me a friend now. I exclaimed "WHYYYYYY??" and she told me she will always view me as her life coach.

I shan't debate over our differing definitions of a friend, ha, but really there is no need for the 'level difference' between us. =)

She shared many many things tonight. I had no solutions for her, but she expressed that tonight was already a breakthrough for her to be able to tell someone that much.

I can't tell you how, once again, i am so proud of her to dare to be brave.

To the rest of you and even for myself, i think we can learn from Yati in her courage to face up to her weaknesses and circumstances. That very first step of daring to be brave marks the beginning of the breakthroughs and breakouts for our lives.

No comments: