Monday, November 28, 2005

He is the Lion and the Lamb.

The more i witnessed Jesus' humility, the more exalted He is in my heart.

Today as i listened to my ever-overwhelming song How Great is our God, i felt like crying...in gratitude-tinted joy. That was my heart's response in Love towards my Lord.

Last weekend's service-learning training ended with feet-washing. Jesus got up from the meal, took off his outer clothing, and wrapped a towel around his waist. After that, he poured water into a basin and began to wash his disciples' feet, drying them with the towel that was wrapped around him. (John 13:4-5)


"Unless I wash you, you have no part with Me." (John 13:8b)

Going forth with no hesitation to have my feet washed, was an indication to myself, that my heart to serve was still intact. My soul gives highest praise to the Lord, cos' i knew i am absolutely capable of wavering when the heart of Love grows weary.

And i had been feeling that way sporadically for the past months.

But...

i needed more Grace; and God gave it to me. i needed more Strength, and He upheld me with His. i needed Him, and He spoke to me tenderly 'You are My daughter, with whom i am well pleased'. Awwww.....

i have been listening to 'Jesus died for me' each of these days, and yesh the power of the revelation of the Cross is restoring. I thank You my Lord, for the privilege to come back to the Cross at all times.

Although he was a Son, He learned obedience from what He suffered and, once made perfect, He became the source of eternal salvation for all who obey Him. Hebrews 5:8-9


Last afternoon, Jesus asked me the three questions again.

Jesus: Mirabel, do you truly love Me more than these?

me: Yes, Lord, You know that I love You.

Jesus: Feed my lambs.

(Again) Jesus said: Mirabel, do you truly love Me?

me: Yes Lord, i really love You.

Jesus: Take care of my sheep.

(third time) Jesus: Mirabel, do you love Me?

me: Lord, You know all things; You know that I love You.

Jesus: Feed my sheep.


Yesh Lord, i am committed to serving and loving Your people. Thank You Lord for the various little breakthroughs in each of the bonds between each gal and me. Discipline no longer stands as a lips-biting issue for me. Cos' i have truly learnt to discipline in Love, and to love simply because i love. :)

He is the Lion and the Lamb. Such an amalgam of boldness and meekness - Bold meekness!

He is the Son, yet He came on earth to serve and not be served. me too. :)

No comments: