Wednesday, September 14, 2005

pastor mirabel. :>

woohoo...more and more people have been saying that i could be a good counsellor when they see me talking with people. :> i can only thank my beloved God *grins*. For with no professional training in counselling, the only explanation for my faring so well in it is definitely and only God's wisdom, which 'He gives generously to all without finding fault, if we ask Him' (James 1:5). *smiles*

come to think of it, i've always felt that i'm cut out to be a counsellor since my jc days. But i never dwelled on it cos i didnt know how to head towards it, and also cos' of the lack of support from my parents about this. i still remembered the time when i told my dad i was seriously considering social work/sociology for my university course, and the first question from him was 'what is it?'. And then upon defining it for him, he replied 'dont want lah. cant earn much money.'

But like what i always say, God always knows my heart. :>

He's bestowed upon me what i needed to head towards the passions of my heart, and is using them to bless others. This is His way of confirming His leading my every step in my life too. By glorifying Himself. :>

It's always good to surrender your life and plans to God! woohoo!


Now as a Thumbs-up! Life Coach, i'm counselling really much too.
From all these, definitely He's also moving me towards my ultimate biggest dream - to be a pastor.

Call me Pastor Mirabel.
Ha kidding. =P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha! Hello Pastor Mirabel! :P