Wednesday, August 03, 2005

emptyhanded.

Majesty majesty
Your grace has found me just as i am
emptyhanded but alive in Your hands...

i saw myself, standing before the Presence of the Lord....emptyhanded.
Yet He continued to call upon my name, and draw my heart towards His.

i could do nothing
but respond in heartfelt gratitude, love and tears...
(yesh for the first time after so long, i cried my heart out during service's worship - 30 jul 05)

God healed my soul - a wearied one.


i always felt my parents expected a lot from me.
i felt like i have to stand before them, with sparkling achievements in my hands, in order to please them.

What an excruciating contrast, when it first hit me!

O Lord O Lord....
Your grace has indeed found me just as i am...

emptyhanded

but alive in Your hands. :)



*Love and hugs*


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

amen sister. hugz. =)