Monday, January 10, 2005

What happens when one of the seagulls has a clipped wing?

What happens when another is flying toward the wrong way?

What happens when one does not even want to fly?


Have i been putting too much pressure on myself Lord? Do i really love them too much to lose them? O Lord fend off satan's lies for me. I feel too weak to fight against them now.

_______________

You know Father, sometimes i just wish i had gone off to melbourne. I can force myself to be an architect, cos i just cannot stop being interested in it. I notice so many details of the world, sometimes i can even imagine myself cadding out the spaces in my mind -spaces that mystify and excite even myself. And it would seem like i have a definite direction in life, in the eyes of my family and relatives --imagine the gleam in their eyes when they hear that i am a qualified architect.

Imagine two whole years to be on my own and explore the corners out there? Isnt that what i always love to do? Packed just with my sketchbook, a pencil, and a cam (and perhaps a guitar), humming my fav tunes, i would roam the long streets and hunt out corners myself, just to take a look at life which i have never seen. Imagine exploring the shadows of the world; such beautiful puzzles and pictures they can form, only to evolve or vanish the next moment.

The art of the world indeed entices me so.


God you know i love people, and i love to love them. But God you know too, there are times when i like to ignore people, and just let everything revolve around me and the world.

Hmm no wonder you seemingly did not approve of grandeur in architecture. So whats the point of taking architecture? Who on earth came up with this stoopid idea of a course called architecture???

Argh oh well oh well, the thing that was troubling me had nothing to do with architecture AT ALL. I'm just letting all the pent-up stuff seep out of me. This would do me good.


Hee nearly wanted to roam off into the forest at SAFTI that afternoon myself...it felt good walking around under the canopies alone, breathing in the fresh air, singing my fav worship songs, even wanted to go on that little rope bridge (but was wearing heels argh) .........until i saw that sign "Beware of snakes". Well well, as adventurous as i can be, i do not wish to be fighting snakes with heels in the forest.

Huh, God so that was Your stop sign.



No comments: