Monday, November 01, 2004

Ephesians 3:20

"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us.."
-Ephesians 3:20

Wow, can you imagine that? I baptised my first girl last evening!!! Definitely something which i have never really imagined myself doing or can ever ask for, for now.

God kept His promises faithfully to me, and delivered more than what i asked for to me. I remembered when i made the decision to stay in sing for my work here, He gave me a vision of myself bringing girls to Encounter. Now i have a third girl going for the next Encounter, after bringing patricia and amanda to that in Sept! I never could picture a baptism happening so fast - yesh, God allowed me, by His grace, to baptise Amanda yesterday (30th Oct 2004/ Youth Service @TCT). :>

Wow...wow....i'm truly amazed by the Lord.


No comments: