Monday, September 13, 2004

God teach me to be Your kind of leader.

Father, what can i do for shawna? She doesnt seem too receptive or responsive towards me.

O Lord u be the ultimate judge of whether i have been a good cell leader. Pat's little question dealt me quite a big blow actually. She asked me if she's gonna put yvonne as her cell leader in her application form to volunteer in David Club. God, how has she been viewing me? had i been lacking as a leader in her eyes? God, am i the supposed leader for her? What can i do more for pat?

O Father, i give them all up to you if you did not will me to be their leader. Kah mei, patricia, shawna, joyce. Give them each the best shepherd.

O God.....teach me.

Sigh.

Yes. I havent been prayin enough for them.
Did i direct them towards a certain direction and vision?

God i feel so lacking. I need alot alot of Your grace.

And yes God, how to draw jean, belinda, kah li, hwee jing, minghui, eloisa etc. closer to You?

Your grace is sufficient.

No comments: