Monday, July 11, 2005

Thank You Lord.

i cant help feeling more anointed today. :>

was at the encounter @pgp this afternoon, and during the 'holy spirit' session i remembered myself praying like Ps Seng Lee and Ps Roland while asking the Holy Spirit to fill olivia, dawn and corinne. These highly anointed pastors always pray with such confidence and many times, volume, in total faith, when they ask the Holy Spirit to come during the encounters. And that was exactly what i did. To admit, i almost stopped short in a lack of faith ('would it happen, would it happen....?' was racing through my mind), but God surged up an amazing double portion of His faith in me, and before i could hear myself finish my near shouting 'Come Holy Spirit! More! More Lord!' the dear gal fell backwards. And the same thing happened for the other two. :>

i was definitely filled and awed by the Holy Spirit myself during those remarkable moments, even though a familiar dizziness was in my head as everytime i prayed for others during these sessions.

Thank You Lord. You always work things to Your Higher glory, and this time You gave me greater Faith, plus greater anointing that came along with that Faith.

i'm a truly anointed woman of God, and mother of nations! :>

~~~~~


my mother flew into a rage all of a sudden just now, banging every single thing in her path, and started throwing accusations at me. Hmm i knew probably a fraction of it was really my fault (though i dont know exactly why), but it did feel like she was venting on me. Well i wasnt angry at her in any bit, but it still made me feel sad everytime she was feeling down. Sometimes it made me blame myself totally. Lord, use me to minister to her the way i would to anyone else. Give me the wisdom to discern what is really bothering her. And may You grant her the comfort she needs in her heart Lord. i know You love her so much, thank You Lord.

~~~



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, god has indeed granted you His almighty favour and amazing power. may He bless you more and more in days to come and fill both yours and your mother's heart with his overflowing peace and unfailing love. amen! :)