Monday, June 06, 2005

an interview.

today my dear ah-c who was writing the article about the Parents Appreciation Dinner for Ps Yc, interviewed me.

ah-c: ooh i need to interview leh hee hee. so how do u feel abt the parents' dinner? and how did your mum/uncle feel....etc etc
ah-c: any thots?
ah-c: i will put ur name ok
myself: okay


and here i went...

hmm well i knew my mum and uncle being introverted expressionists were secretly touched to tears deep down in their souls. I saw that from the occasional affectionate gazes and grins they had towards me, especially when i was appreciating them on stage. i caught my mum chuckle subtlely many times during Ps Chan's formidable jokes!

i thank God so much that they were willing and able to come this time, and He even answered many questions on their minds Himself. I remembered my uncle asking me this 'why will people only get healed when they join a church?' in accumulated disdain at this wrong assumption he had gotten from the bad testimonies he had seen. My explanation to him then could never beat the powerful testimony given by a 50-plus yr old uncle who was completely healed from cancer 24 years ago even before he really knew the Lord. Praise God!

i was simply awed by the Love and Presence of God in the place, especially at the end, when my spiritual daddy Ps Yeang Cherng and my beloved uncle said this to each other "Thank you for taking care of Mirabel". My uncle even entrusted me to Ps Yeang Cherng's care! Gosh what a blessed woman i am, to have these honourable fatherly figures in my life, other than God and my natural dad!
:>

No comments: