Tuesday, May 25, 2004

in a polly pocket.

i wish i could capsulate myself, my room, my loved, my church, my dearies, and all my present committments into a polly pocket. You know those girlish toys that were in such fad when i was like, ten years old - little colorful oystershell-like containers where a girl's fantasical world inhabits. They used to be my faithful companions on those seemingly long car drives on my family outings. And i actually played that with my bro then. Haa.

And yesh, i wish i could just pack my current ongoings in life in a knapsack and move on to melbourne. As simple as a polly pocket concept. But then that wouldnt be called moving on. wouldnt mean moving out of my comfort zone. wouldnt be letting go.

Seems like the polly pocket is still only ideal for fantasies. in the head of a little girl. who doesn't want to grow up.

No comments: